Lynn Loud Sr is a minor character in Loud House: Next Generation. He is Lisa's father.
Lynn Sr lived in England before he became a dad. He and Rita first met when she was a crossing guard. Since then, he has been a loving dad to 11 kids. When they all grew up, Lynn Sr and Rita peacefully retired in the same house they always lived in.
Lynn Sr is a caring father. He can be strict when his kids misbehaved or argued, however he was always fair with his discipline. Unlike his wife, he is kind of goofy and playful, but still manages to be cool. He is very nice and kind. He loves his kids and wife unconditionally.
Lynn Sr is an older man with thinning grey hair. He commonly wears a green sweater with a teal plaid button up shirt underneath, brown pants, and brown dress shoes.
At 40, he looked similar, though with less wrinkles and brown hair. He commonly wore a green sweater with a teal plaid button up shirt underneath, brown pants, and brown dress shoes.
- He has the same name as his daughter, Lynn.
- He is very funny.
- He resembles his voice actor.
- He loves British culture.
- He is very naive at times.
- He was strict but fair.
- He still lives in the original Loud family house.
- He isn't very bright, sometimes.
- He is a terrible cook, yet always cooked for his family.
- He eventually got better at cooking.